Label

Télécharger Kiss My Genders Livre PDF Gratuit

★★★★☆

4.4 étoiles sur 5 de 121 notes

2019-06-01
Kiss My Genders - de Amrou Al-Kadhi, Paul Clinton, Charlie Fox, Jack Halberstam (Author)

Details Kiss My Genders

La ligne ci-dessous répertorie les spécificités supplémentaires du Kiss My Genders

Le Titre Du FichierKiss My Genders
Date de publication2019-06-01
TraducteurRamiro Zeliha
Nombre de Pages245 Pages
Taille du fichier63.92 MB
LangageFrançais & Anglais
ÉditeurNecronomicon Press
ISBN-104773446180-FLN
Format de eBookEPub AMZ PDF BBeB TIF
AuteurAmrou Al-Kadhi, Paul Clinton, Charlie Fox, Jack Halberstam
EAN033-8640949065-VGU
Nom de FichierKiss-My-Genders.pdf

Télécharger Kiss My Genders Livre PDF Gratuit

Kiss My Genders is a group exhibition celebrating more than 30 international artists whose work explores and engages with gender exhibition has received multiple fivestar reviews

This summer Hayward Gallery presents Kiss My Genders a group exhibition celebrating more than 30 international artists whose work explores and engages with gender identity

Get Londonist in your inbox The best things to do in London The mustread London articles The coolest London events from our partners I would also like to receive the Best Of Londonist weekly

Gender identity has only recently become a hot topic in mainstream society I know it’s hard to imagine what the tabloids wrote about before they could announce that genderneutral toilets would be the downfall of humanity

Just £10 to see a criticallyacclaimed exhibition at the Southbank Centre £10 and save 32 with Time Out

Affichez les coordonnées et les détails de Feet love kiss

Luciano Castelli präsentiert bis zum 12 September eine Auswahl seiner Werke in der Gruppenausstellung Kiss My Genders in der Hayward Gallery in London


Related Posts
Disqus Comments